Idaho State University’s Continuing Education and Workforce Training (CEWT) is collaborating with community partners to provide a Mental Health Resource Fair.
The goal of this fair is to offer attendees the opportunity to learn about available community and regional mental health resources, as well as learn valuable information on how to improve mental wellness through self-care from mental health professionals.
This event is FREE for attendees and registration is NOT required.
Drop in anytime from 10am to 4pm on Saturday, October 12th in the College of Technology (RFC) building!
The speaker agenda is as follows:
Click here to download a printable version of the agenda.
Be sure to check out our Exhibitors:
- Southeast Idaho Behavioral Crisis Center
- Community Mental Health Services
- ISU Master Occupational Therapy
- ISU START
- ISU Bengal Pharmacy
- Children's Mental Health/ Youth Empowered Services
- Lifechange Associates
- Your New Spring
- Intune Idaho Yoga Studio
- Portneuf Sangha
- Inner Connected Wellness
- The Visualization Healing Center
- Southeastern Idaho Public Health -Home visit program
- Family Service Alliances of SE Idaho
- Grief Recovery Method Specialist
- Southeastern Idaho Public Health
- City Creek Counseling
- Elevated Mental Awareness
- ISU CEWT
- Idaho Network 4 Mental Wellness
- Bannock Youth Foundation
- Blue House Spiritual Wellness Center
- Hope and Recovery Resource Center
- Mental Wellness Centers
- Gateway Counseling
- Gate City Boxing Club
- Dragonfly Wellness
- Planet Research Group
- A New Way
- Portneuf Valley Family Center
- Fitness Inc
- Mind You Body
- Area Agency on Aging
For further information on the Mental Health Resource Fair, contact CEWT via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (208) 282-3372.