Thanksgiving is upon us. This year has been one of slow recovery. But through the hardships and challenges, we at CEWT believe there is still much to be grateful for. While we will certainly enjoy the turkey, mashed potatoes, and pumpkin pie, let’s also remember to give thanks where we can.
Here are twelve simple ways you can show thanks this season:
- Donate to a local food bank.
- Write a letter to a family member or friend.
- Volunteer at a homeless shelter or charity.
- Start a gratitude journal.
- Take a moment to enjoy the outdoors.
- Reflect on how you or loved ones have grown during the past year.
- Perform a daily random act of kindness.
- Express gratitude to a coworker for something helpful they did for you.
- Spend time with your pet.
- Post on social media what you are grateful for this year.
- Bring a dinner to someone in your community who might need it (or invite them over for dinner).
- Commit to say thank you more.
We here at CEWT are very grateful for our wonderful community, instructors, students, and everyone who makes what we do possible.
Also, a reminder that registration for Spring semester courses opens on December 6th. The catalog will be coming out soon, which you’ll be able to view here when it does.
Thank you, and have a very Happy Thanksgiving this year!!