A new year is right around the corner. With it comes new opportunities to learn new things and develop the skills you already have. Idaho State University’s Continuing Education and Workforce Training (CEWT) invites you to meet your new year’s resolution, develop a lifelong passion, and further your education.
Keep an eye out for the printed catalogs coming in the mail. They will begin arriving as soon as December 9th. Take a moment to read through our class offerings and register for those classes that catch your eye.
Here is a sneak preview of some of the classes that are offered this Spring:
- CPR Courses (Various Offerings)- Teaches everything necessary to administer CPR in healthcare settings such as assessment of breathing and cardiac emergencies in adults, infants, and children with one-and-two rescuer CPR; adult and pediatric obstructed airway management; AED; and mouth-to-mouth ventilation. Check out the course offerings here.
- Beginning & Advanced Facebook- Have you just started a business, or are you starting from brand new to social media? Or are you ready for the next step? Learn how to navigate and use the features available on Facebook to create new ways to communicate with your customers. Check out the beginning course here, and the advanced course here.
- Beginning, Intermediate, & Advanced Welding- If you're an individual who likes building things, working with your mind and hands or simply enjoys seeing the results of your efforts, then we have just what you're looking for. These self-paced courses are designed for the beginner, intermediate, or experienced welder. Check out the course offerings here.
- Fitness & Dance (Various Offerings)- Step onto the dance floor this January and learn various dances such as Country Swing and Two Step, Ballroom, and Round Dance. All classes welcome beginners and advanced dancers alike. Check out country swing and two step courses here, the ballroom course here, and the round dance course here.
- Healthy at Every Size- Learn an approach to overall wellness that supports YOUR health and not your neighbor. You’ll learn about nutrition, specifically balancing a healthy plate for optimal blood sugar regulation, but also moving and exercising in a way that is best for each individual. Sleep optimization, stress management, mindset and environmental toxins will also be discussed. Check out the course offering here.
Idaho State University continues to monitor the COVID-19 outbreak, and the safety and well-being of our entire campus community, including visitors, is our top priority. As a result, scheduled events may have to be cancelled or moved to an online format. Attendees will be notified of any changes or alterations to schedule.
For more details, please visit the official ISU COVID-19, Information and Update page at: isu.edu/coronavirus
For further information on our upcoming classes visit cetrain.isu.edu or call us at (208) 282-3372.